this is my place to dump all the everythings
that crawl in and fall out of my head.
tumblr savior "gdi rem" to avoid my personal text posts.
this blog is often nsfw
|home ask submit random archive theme|
I do not know the individual involved in this, but, as an EMT, I feel compelled to post things like this. Wear a damn helmet, guys. I know you may think you look awesome and all the ladies will love how reckless you are, but you’re honestly just demonstrating just how little you value your own life. I know this horse has been absolutely beaten to death over the years, and I’m sure that my words won’t change some of your minds, but just look at the damage sustained by that helmet. Now imagine if your face was put through the same situation. While the helmet merely had part of it ground away by the sheer friction involved, your skull would be pudding. End of story.
TLDR Version: Wear a freaking helmet.
Wear. A. Fucking. Helmet. There’s a reason people in healthcare call them ‘donorcycles’.
'we have lost our way,' nobody's gonna say;
[an unofficially official soundtrack for more than meets the eye]These tracks are compiled from teaser posts made by series writer James Roberts before each issue release, in order to set the stage for the upcoming story.
1. lost coastlines by okkervil river; [overall theme for more than meets the eye]
2. i’ve got a plan by my friend the chocolate cake; [theme song for rodimus]
3. i would fix you by kenickie; [there song for chromedome and rewind]
4. hello cruel world by e; [theme song for tailgate]
5. true men by jon derosa; [theme song for ultra magnus]
6. across the universe by fionna apple; [issue #1]
7. absent friends by the divine comedy; [issue #1]
8. calendar girl by stars; [issue #2]
9. bloodbuzz ohio by the national; [issue #2]
[full tracklist & art credits] & [listen @ 8tracks]
reblogging self for the addition of a second cover. i wanted something of a death list cover, but it took a while to find the proper artwork to do it with. and now i have.
reblogging self for the addition of new tracks recently released for season two of more than meets the eye!
81. let’s make this precious by dexy’s midnight runners; [theme for more than meets the eye season two]
82. the old man’s back again by scott walker; [theme song for megatron]
This is how I feel about TF4
If that car were a transformer it would be a sweet piece of ass.
Yes, that’s right.
Onto my blog where you belong.
Most importantly: you’re stronger than you think.
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE NOTES
stares at by phone background forever